Cable assembly is the production of cable, bunched cable and cable harness wired ready for connection and to install and also furnished with plugs and contacts.
During processing different connectivity solutions can be used. Crimping and soldering are very popular in this field. Cable harnesses or connection cables will be designed and finished as completed segments in accord with the customer’s demand and process parameters. This requires highly concentrated and qualified employees and high accuracy in planning and realization.
Cable Products – Cable, Bunched Cable and Harnesses
We extended our portfolio and got a brand-new automatic cable processing machine. With this new machine, we have a huge advantage – we are now able to crosscut and strip cables with double insulation.
Expansion of capabilities
- Very fast cutter head
- High dynamic transport speed
- Parallel machine processes
- Minimized changeover times due to magnetically held guide tubes
- Quick change blade sets
- The benchmark in precise coaxial and shielded cable processing with multi-position cutter head
- Rotary incision capability
Testing and inspection
We have a modern computer-controlled cable tester!
Specification of the cable tester:
- V test DC and HV test AC
- ACInsulation resistance measurement
- 2 and 4 wire continuity testing
- Short-circuit test
- 2 and 4 wire resistance measurement
- Diode measurement (even Zener diodes)
- Capacitance measurement
- Inductance measurement
- Shielding measurement